In a city that never seems to happen something spectacular, Naota Nandaba is an average sixth grader. When Naota leaves Tasuku towns in America, he takes charge of all Tasuku left behind — from its highest bed to its fellow, Mamimi Samejima, who after Tasuku left has not really stopped keeping to Naota.
However, Naota knows nothing that his earthly life is about to change forever: meet Haruko Haruhara, a psychopath of bass bass guitar and bass guitar, whose very first meeting with Naota leaves him on his back with pulled tracks, and on his head, with a giant horn. Whilst he desires peace and calm, Haruko finds himself drawn to the core of Earth ‘s greatest fight to secure dominance, and perhaps the whole world, while he lives in his parents ‘ house.
- Type: OVA
- Episodes: 6
- Status: Finished Airing
- Aired: Apr 26, 2000 to Mar 16, 2001
- Producers: Starchild Records, GANSIS
- Licensors: Funimation, Synch-Point
- Studios: Gainax, Production I.G
- Source: Original
- Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Parody, Dementia, Psychological, Mecha
- Duration: 25 min. per ep.
- Rating: PG-13 – Teens 13 or older